Monday, June 12, 2006

It rains...

Waaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzup? yeah.......its back.... after a two weeks break(aint this bit long?) it rained a lot... so I stayed back at ETI and came back home... Home Sweet Home...I've a real problem here... when it rains.... I just go out of control.... feelings rise like tidal waves... things look blurry... its not rain... its me who's got the problem after all. Monsoon reminds me... that I am all alone in this world. I've friends, relatives... and a family too... but sometimes...I feel lonely... damn.... lonely... especially during monsoon. The clouds, the fregrance in the air, the wind, sound of raindrops when they hit the ground... I feel like I am being dissolved in it, like I am no more alone... 'cause I dont exist at all... I loose my identity..myself.. and when you dont exist... YOU dont feel lonely... yeah... I dont feel lonely anymore when it rains... alright.... too much for today... I am gonna close this here ... catch ya soon... hopefully ... tomorrow... :)

No comments: