Sunday, February 08, 2009

Walking on the old roads

Ya Ya.. It's been a long time n blah blah blah.. but eh.. what the hell.. who cares? now coming to the point... I've been a big time looser since last 2.5 years and that's a fact... a one which I must accept and with what I must live. And it is not just that I am afraid that in this global slow down I might loose my job.. no not at all.. I am proud that even though I've been acting like a big time looser I am still better than others around.[Yupp!!! No Hard Feelings Guys... Accept It.. I am still faster than 80% of you and another problem is.. you can't even imagine.. what I can do.. ;)]and ya... I know there is a chance that I might get fired..but eh.. again.. what the hell... who cares? If I continue working with my new found rage then there wont be such a case. Also for people like me, nothing works like a break.. you know if you keep working on and on.. you will break... ya.. I did.. and I had to take a little break from my work... but then I came back... and anyways.. I was feeling my reputation has gone with the wind somewhere.. and I really didn't like it.. so to gain the glory back.. I've decided to be like how I was 5 years back... I was bad... I was mean.. but I was sharp.. I was smart... and I was better than what I am today. So first things first, I stopped playing Counter Strike[to save 4-5 hours a day and night :P] and have started waking up really early.. and when I say early.. I mean it.. I wake up around 5.30-5.45 and then I go for a morning walk around 6.30 and by 7.30 I am back. And then I begin my day that ends at night around 12.. so it is kindda awesome.. and results are phenomenal... on Professional and Personal front as well.. fingers are crossed.. I am still at my 60%.. when I cross 80% I will be working like my old days at Etech... and that would be the day where I will show my middle finger to those who dare to challenge me... Insha-allah...and that day will come soon.. let's hope for the best... I can feel.. the good times are ahead..

No comments: