Saturday, November 25, 2006

I saw a dream... - My DeJa Wu

Today, when I woke up, just before that... it was going on... in my mind... I do remember... wat was going on...exactly... it was so... intense... I just cant ignore it... the dream in my mind.. said I'll be in a very strange condition, something that is literally impossible, but the dream was suggesting that... repeatedly that I am damn sure.... that it'll happen... one or the other way... well... thats fine... next thing I saw... I was playing some super hero (most probably Neo from the Matrix), and was trying to hit some one ... who was at that moment was powerful than me, and I did see a lot of sci-fi stuff ... too... so I am not quiet sure... what that does mean...I hope that is something... good for me... not quiet... sure though.... anywayz... thats it... I just wanted to blog it so that I dont forget about it...

No comments: