Monday, December 18, 2006

My Dreams DO try to tell me something... I just dont get it...

Look at the post... below this... just below this post I wrote about my dream, in that dream, I was in a strange condition, I called it strange, but it was shameful...actually.... and it happened... exactly.. the meaning was that only...I was supposed to complete a simple task that I would have done when I was having zero experience of any given technology, and just day before yesterday I saw myself... just like a dumb person ... who doesn't know anything...about simple stuff in computing... it was awful... I would have died... but I didn't... 'cause I am shameless, but one thing is for sure, from now onwards, I'll be extremely careful and may be dangerous on professional front. As right now I am just being soft with the people around me 'cause I just want to make them feel good.. I dint want to unleash the beast that stays inside me... the hidden creature .... the sleeping evilness that I am holding back.... deep inside me... must stay the way it is right now... No No... I am not out of my mind, people who knows me after I entered ETI just dint know... what I am? Only ZWAP knows... how I was, he felt it the very first day he entered ETI and was sitting beside me, but thanks to him, today I am pure....I am clean... I am a nice human being(I am proud to be nice), I wanna stay this way, but people won't allow me to be like this, they want me to open the dark door... they want the beast to be awaken... and I look at them... pity on them... the day I start changing... back to original me.. I'll be a good professional but a useless person... now choice is theirs..... alright... should stop now.... wanna sleep tight.... I wanna start a fresh day.... tomorrow.... peace........

No comments: