Friday, January 12, 2007

LOL.. Going back to home...

I know... I am not being my self anymore, I am changing... they are positive ofcourse, but they are killing me... slowly... one by one... they are fading all away... my rage.. my passion to hunt my foes.. my anger that has been my driving force... my hatred that has been my life line.. and in this phase... strangely... I miss my family.. my friends... and Ahmedabad keeps calling me... Ahmedabad... as I am writing.. I felt something.. that raised inside... for a second... maybe a thunderstorm of feelings that came along with the name Ahmedabad... there are so many memories woven with this name... this polluted... crowded.. dirty city...where I was used to race against time on a scooter to reach college...where my heart missed a beat when I saw a cute face on my first day at college.. where I felt the first raindrops and complained to god why I am alone.. where I got some of my best friends... where I learnt things that helped me to survive the world outside... where I was used to feel like a king ... where I travelled in overcrowded bus no. 50... where my father taught me some of the best lessons of my life.. where I learnt that you will not get everything you want in your life.. where I... naaah let me stop here... it can go on and on...I am happy... today... I was there in Ahmedabad... just 15 days back.. and now I am getting a chance... again.. to go back... today is Friday... and tomorrow is my flight.. as usual early morning spicejet flight that takes me home in exactly..1.30Hrs. I am so excited.. I just don't have words...lets see...

No comments: