Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Oh My God!!! I got a Passport!!!!

I know... I know how lame it sounds... but you know its... fun... after lotsa hassle.. I have got it at last... today I flied from HYD to AHM in the early morning Spice Jet flight(Yeah.. that's cheap too...) and then I reached AHM on time... as usual I drived back to home... it feels so nice when I get to drive. One thing I miss after coming to HYD is driving my car though its a pretty old one(7 n half year to be specific) its amazing when it comes to pleasure part of driving. Anywayz I did some time pass as usual... went to see Team ESS members and took enough care to not to mess like last time when I booked the ticket for the next day. Anywayz we reached to Passport office in time and then started the long wait..... it was nothing special.. but had to wait... wait.. n wait.. and luckily... I got it.... I missed some procedure(Dont you think that I am the king of 'I Mess it all' region?) and so ended up at the end of the game. I was the last one to get Passport on that day. Anywayz! I took it ... bought some sweets for my friends in HYD and flied... as usual the flight was late and had to wait a lot.. but it is ok... today was my day... I cleared a big hurdle... ie to get the Passport. Now I have one more challenge, I need to get US Visa. Let's see when I get it.

No comments: