Thursday, June 24, 2010

I was getting bored and thought I will update my Orkut profile...

ideal match:
Someone who is equally good with Assaulting and Magging and who is smart enough to take me 1-on-1... All others can go to Hell ;) Expert handling of Nades will be considered a big plus... If you are all about Rush.. then stay away from me.. I CAMP!!!

my idea of a perfect first date:
She... rushing from A Short(Catwalk for some) in MiniD2 without kevlar and Me... Camping at A with a frag nade in my hand... and ... and... I hear her footsteps.. and there it goes a perfect throw of a frag nade... and BaaaaM... there she goes.. flying ... 120 damage.... :D CS FTW!!!

from my past relationships i learned:
Never rush in Alley in Infy. Always base camp on A and wait for the right time before you show yourself in an open fire... Always kill atleast 2-3 Ts before you Die.

No comments: